Spacious, open layouts, rooms bathed in sunlight, all make for a lovely day.
Solaria offers peaceful local views with graceful trees to expansive views of the Hudson River, the Palisades, and the Manhattan and Westchester skylines.
Space to Grow
2 bedrooms over 1,400 sf and 3 bedrooms over 1,700 sf with closets galore
Solaria’s kitchens are stylishly efficient and beautifully appointed.
All bedrooms with ensuite baths.
Home care made easy with in-apartment washer and vented dryer.
Bathe in the sunlight from full-height sound-dampening window walls.
Enjoy your privacy with sound attenuation blankets in interior walls.
At Solaria attention was paid to every detail of our residents’ comfort and enjoyment.
- Windowed kitchens with Shaker style cherry cabinets with magic corners and Lazy Susans
- Under cabinet and overhead task lighting
- Café Imperial solid granite countertop and Italian Bianco Antico marble full height backsplash
- Dual chamber deep under-mount stainless steel sinks with high profile faucet with pull out spray
- Insinkerator instant hot and cold filtered water dispenser and garbage disposal
- Viking Designer Series paneled refrigerator and Viking Professional Series stainless steel gas range
- Fisher & Paykel double-drawer paneled dishwasher and Dacor stainless steel convection microwave
- Radiant heated floors in master baths
- Jerusalem stone full height walls, floor and countertop
- Cherry wood shaker style vanity with under mount sinks
- Recessed medicine cabinet with integral lighting
- Zuma deep soaking tub with stone deck
- Separate frameless glass enclosed shower
- Toto comfort height water closet
- DaVinci faucets
Attentive services and building amenities provide meaningful extensions to your private residence and contribute to your very comfortable lifestyle.The amenities include:
- Lounge & entertainment center
- Fitness center
- Children’s playroom
- Garden portico
- Landscaped roof deck
Minutes to Midtown Manhattan, with many commuting options, you can experience all the culture and excitement of the city, and yet enjoy idyllic parks, nature preserves and outdoor recreational opportunities at home that are second to none.
Riverdale is one of the most beautiful and scenic locations within New York City.
Riverdale residents enjoy diverse local dining and shopping options as well as a number of playgrounds, schools and houses of worship.
There are dozens of food and dining choices in Riverdale and environs. Additionally, residents can choose to order from Fresh Direct and Fairway Market which deliver to the Solaria, or visit the area Whole Foods, Key Food or Fresh markets. Local wine merchants offer impressive selections of fine wines. Nearby malls complement our fine local shops. With entertainment and sports activities at their doorstep Solaria residents are rarely without something interesting to do.
Riverdale is famous for its suburban, verdant appeal while still being minutes from the hustle and bustle of Manhattan. And at home Riverdale runs the gamut from offering art galleries to golf courses. From pre-school to graduate school you can find a fine public or private school in and near Riverdale.
|PRICE||$/SQ FT||CC/TAXES||More Info|
|14C RESALE||5||4.5||3,057||Two 100||$1,995,000||$3,008/$1,562||floorplan|
|BIN 14 STORAGE||42||$36,000||Storage Unit|
|BIN 39 STORAGE||27||$23,000||Storage Unit|
* Note that the prices per square foot DO NOT include balcony and terrace spaces.